10 ways I can help you and/or your business
When people ask me what I do for a living, my response is usually "I give the gift of time to busy professionals".
My clients are all people that own their own business or are in high powered roles within large corporates. Whether they use my services on a business or a personal level, they all understand that their time is precious and I can take away the tasks from them that are just a drain on that previous time.
In addition to the wide range of services that I provide, there are so many ways that I can help to make your life a little easier. Check out the top 10 reasons for using my services:
1) Reduce your workload – let me free up your day by taking those time consuming tasks from you. Whether you’re a CEO or MD of a large organisation with more meetings than your diary will allow, a small business owner who just doesn’t have enough time in the day, a busy parent who wants to spend more time with their children or just someone who wants to fill their days with the fun stuff in life.
2) Save you money – only pay for the time you need.
No expensive salary bills or agency costs with me, you simply pay an hourly fee and any expenses that may have been incurred. Especially advantageous for small business owners who need occasional assistance from time to time.
3) Offering flexibility – whether you need me occasionally for an hour or part-time on a regular basis. I’m not an employee so you can use me for as little or as much time as you like, whether that’s for an occasional hour every now and again or for a few hours every week.
4) Professionalism – consider me as an extension to your business.
As my client, you are my top priority, however, I will also provide your customers with the same high level of service that you would expect from any of your employees.
5) Reliable support – use someone hard-working, meticulous and trustworthy.
But don’t just take my word for it that I am all of those things. Feel free to check out the testimonials on my website and find out what other clients have said about me and the service that I have provided.
6) Seamless assistance – let me fill the gap when your staff are absent to ensure business continuity. I’m a quick learner so I can usually hit the ground running to ensure that your business is unaffected if staff aren’t able to work for whatever reason.
7) Hassle-free – there’s no need to worry about tax, N.I. payments, pensions or sick/holiday pay for me. There are a whole host of things that you have to provide your employees with but not for me! Although my hourly rate may be a little more than you pay your employees, you don’t have any of the additional expenditure that comes with employing full or part time staff.
8) Improve work-life balance – more time to run your business and have fun with family and friends. I can really help to lighten the load for you by taking as much or as little off your desk as you need thus giving you more time to spend with your loved ones and put some joy back into your day.
9) Space saving – as I work remotely, I don’t need office space, a desk or a PC.
Plus, you don’t have to fork out for any expensive equipment as I provide everything I need to be able to provide you with any of the services I offer.
10) Confidentiality – 100% discretion and secure storage of all work undertaken.
My clients can trust me to always get the job done well, on time and with complete confidentiality guaranteed.
Would you like someone to give you the gift of time? Give Girl Friday a call.